So here it is!
Say hi to Sugar😍
I usually don’t wear much of light shades, but then as I start to blog away I need to try out more! 😂
So, the shade that I found in my makeup kit was this, Sugar: Smudge me not: (Liquid lipstick) yes! Girls! It’s matte.
Shade: Wine and shine. (08)
Price: Rs.499for 4.5ml. (quite a good deal) ❤️
Let’s get to the plus and minus part?
1. It glides on the lips very easily.
2. The color pay off is good. It doesn’t need a drag.
3. It dries quickly. Tip: Use a good lip balm before you apply. 😃
4. It’s matte! 😉
5. The color doesn’t Smudge.
6. You can eat your meals without even thinking about the product getting transferred. Woah….that’s a catch. ❤️❤️
7.Worth for the price it comes in. 😋
1. Well, the sad part is it needs a lot of rubs and tugs to remove the color off your lips.
Yeah. I know:( that’s the sad part. But you can easily remove it with an easy tip.
Tip: Take a cotton pad, dip it in coconut oil and rub it along. 😍
There you go. Easy done. 😍😍
So, will I suggest you girls this little thing? Yes definitely, worth it. It’s gonna look great.
It’s a pretty pink plum shade. It’s going to be all girly and pretty.
Stay glued for more reviews and makeup tips. Keep following me, and spreading love.
Much love ❤️